Monday, February 2, 2015

San Francisco Day Trip

While Miranda, Riley and Max were trudging through the snow and freezing in the cold of New York, I was in sunny San Francisco doing two programs for the San Francisco Ballet. Mondays are the dark day for the theater so I rented a car and drove to several lovely sites.  First stop was the Presidio to see Uncle Jim and Aunt Nat's resting place. They keep the grounds very well there and their view is second to none.


The next stop was the visitor center on the south side of the Golden Gate Bridge. After a short walk out to the first stanchion it was on to the top of Mt. Tamalpais then down to the Muir Woods, the Muir Beach Overlook and finally back home. I made a short video of the adventure.  I only wish my family had been there with me. I know they all would have loved it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment